According to the latest FMI research reports, the worldwide juice Concentrates Market size is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2032, reaching USD 55,401.7 million.
Functional foods and beverages have made great strides in recent years, demonstrating that health-conscious millennial consumers prefer a balanced diet.
Concentrated juice is made from both vegetables and fruits, but fruit-based varieties are becoming more popular. This trend is unlikely to change as consumers prefer natural beverages and have more fruit flavor choices. The stockpile of staple food consumers, including fruit drinks, will also fuel demand during the Covid 19 pandemic.
The demand for natural sweets instead of sugar also creates new growth opportunities for the juice concentrate industry.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12770
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global revenues are set to grow steadily, with the 1stquarter of 2022 critical for a sustained recovery.
- Countries in the MEA region have been reflecting steady growth in demand, with manufacturers producing multi-fruit concentrates at high-profit margins.
- North America, followed by Europe are leading regional markets in the juice concentrate industry.
- The growing demand for natural foods, coupled with higher awareness regarding processed foods and concerns over nutrition and health are likely to influence demand in the long term.
“The juice concentrates market is being driven by their taste, aroma, and health benefits. Rising awareness about the product along with increased use in the F&B industry are key factors for market expansion,” says a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12770
Who is Winning?
Many CEOs re-checked their company’s portfolios and re-figured their strategy in 2020 and 2021 due to the global upheaval generated by COVID-19. Companies have worked on strategies such as marketing and packaging, adopted labels trends, and taken various steps to promote the product in different markets along with reaching new geographies.
New product launches and the resultant expansion of existing product portfolios, in addition to strategic acquisitions and mergers, are some of the primary strategies being used by the companies to remain competitive in the market.
Some of the leading companies offering juice concentrates are Northwest Naturals LLC, DOHLER GmbH, Welch Foods Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, FruitSmart, Sudzucker AG, AGRANA Investment Corp, Diana Naturals, SVZ International B.V., Prodalim Group, Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Citromax, Carotex Flavors.
Get More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the juice concentrates presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032.
Product Type :
End Use :
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Confectionery & Bakery
- Dairy Products
- Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Industry
- North America (U.S & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, BENELUX, Nordic, Russia, Poland & Rest of Europe)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, & Rest of MEA)
- East Asia (China, Japan & South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia & Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates