1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon LorAnn Buttery Sweet Dough Bakery Emulsion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup almond flour
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream margarine (or butter) with both sugars.
- Add flavorings and salt to the eggs, mix and pour into the sugar mixture, mix well.
- Combine flours and baking powder. Add to sugar-egg-fat mixture.
- Pour in chocolate chips, mix until just blended. This recipe is a drop cookie and does not require chilling.
- Scoop/drop dough (about 1 Tbsp dough per cookie) and drop onto the lined cookie sheet, leaving at least an inch between each piece of dough. I drop 12-14 cookies on one sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, until the edges begin to brown. Cool for five minutes before moving onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature for several days or in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Yield: 4.5-5 dozen cookies